Saturday, January 25, 2014

Annual Physical Examination

Ayt!


Trying to accomplish my daily post is kinda a hard task, especially when you don't know what to talk about. Haha! Yet, after browsing the photos on my phone, I was reminded to write a post about my APE. ^.^


I was scheduled for an annual physical examination last Tuesday, January 21, 2014. The medtech advised me to do fasting for 12 hours prior to my scheduled time. With my sleepy eyes and hungry tummy, I went to Caritas Clinic at exactly 1 o'clock. If only this isn't needed for my job, I'll never come back to that clinic.


To continue, the APE consists of Complete Blood Count, Urinalysis, X-Ray and Fasting Blood Examination. I'm still relaxed with the X-ray and Urinalysis, was so nervous during the CBC and FBE. >.<


I'm afraid of needles.


I'm afraid of hospitals or clinics or any medical facilities.



And, I went home with these:

the cotton with alcohol placed after getting some blood. :(




As for the results, I still have to wait until Monday. >.<

@xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥