Friday, January 24, 2014

CDR - Help!



"Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don't like your life, it is time to start making better choices."


I don't have any topic in my mind until I stumbled on this photo at my Google+ account. Choices. Decisions. Results. Three things that don't work well in my life.


My friends, I've been facing the dilemma of finding a new job. It's hard to start again, yet I am taking the risk. I really hope and pray that I'll be directed to the work that will fulfill my dreams and utilize my skill.


Well, choices are coming after me. And I can't make a final decision. I just hope that the results, after the decision, will be for the best.


Join me in praying for a new career.


Thanks! :)


- Ayin | 01.25.14 -


Follow me on Twitter | @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥