Thursday, January 30, 2014

Results!

Hello guys!


This post is actually a bit late than the scheduled time, yet I still want to share the result of my APE.


I just got the results yesterday, and I'm happy that everything is actually normal. Yay!


My friends knew that I had some complications with my x-ray result last 2013. It was diagnosed that I have irregular lung shape. (That's what I actually understood. Haha! Well, there were health terms with regards to that.)


Anyway, I'm so glad since I don't have to deal with any health problems. High five for that. Hah! All I have to think about is the my job hunting dilemma. >.<


Here's my quote for the day:



Toodles! ♥



Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥