Saturday, February 1, 2014

To Begin with February..

It might be waste of time, but that's all I have.


HOPE.


January passed already and it's love month again. Hello, February! However, I don't have the chance to welcome this month with enthusiasm and excitement. This month means grieving, mourning, and remembering the love that I used to have.


I've done my usual routine - look back at the past and treasure OUR happy moments. As expected, this gesture sent fear, pain, and depression to my heart. I wish he was here to hug me and to tell me that everything will be fine. But, reality hits me, he'll never be present to fulfill my needs. He's a new person now, able to live his happy and cozy life without me.


I've read all my promises to him. The promise of never letting him go. The promise of holding on to the relationship. But now, he's gone. I'm left all alone, with no one to hold my words. However, another oath had been revealed to me at those articles. My promise to let him go when he found another woman to please him.


"I'll watch him smile with the new person who make him feel complete."


It's one of the lines that's been lingering my mind. I don't know how I can manage to do it, yet I believe I'll find the right time to do so.


For now, allow me to welcome February, the love month, with the hope that I'll still be with the man I truly love.


And the slightest hope is all I have...




Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥