Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Year-Long Story

You might skip this post and think that it's a wordy one. But please, it isn't what you think. Hehe!


Today marks the first year anniversary off my stay here at this SEO company.


A year ago, I was desperately looking for a job. I need to win the deal with my parents. I'm happy I was able to stay here in NCR after getting this job. ^_^


A year ago, I was hopeless. I was terrified of going back to the province. I was terrified of staying so far away from an important person.


Today, it doesn't matter where I stay. It doesn't matter whether I'm here alone or with my parents. What matters is that I'm happy with my profession. I'm happy with where I am.


It'll be hard to step out of your comfort zone, yet it's the best way to strengthen yourself. It's the best journey you'll have to take as early as possible to grow up. :)


Happy Anniversary to me! ♥




Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥