Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#100HappyDays | Feb 26, 2014

It's day four of my #100HappyDaysChallenge! Who would have thought that I could still think of something to feature? Haha! It's kinda crazy to spill something in here 'cause my life already have a routine. (Boring!!)



It's the 26th of the month and I'm sure others are celebrating! What do I mean? Monthsaries! My sister and his boyfriend celebrates their monthsary today, as well as my cousin and his girlfriend. I might not post how long they've been together, but I assure you that they've been in a relationship for years now.



Why would I talk about monthsaries? 'Cause I am celebrating it also. Haha! It's our first monthsary. Who would believe that I already had a new boyfriend? Hmm. This is the first time that I announced it, actually. ;)



The sad thing is, we're not celebrating this day together. He's still at the province while I am here. We both have responsibilities to prioritize, you know. However, he called me just to greet me. Isn't that sweet? :)



Let me end this post with this awesome quote I found online:

“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” - Dale Carnegie


Think about happiness, and YOU WILL BE HAPPY!




#GoodVibes



Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥