Monday, February 24, 2014

#100HappyDays | Feb 24, 2014


I missed an interview appointment today. :(


I know. I know. This isn't a happy news at all. Haha! I wasn't able to attend the said interview since I don't know how to reach their office. Yes, they gave me instructions to go there, but it's so vague and complicated. There's no clear path for me. I'm not good in directions, by the way. And I might be lost in Manila for the second time.


Back to the happy news.


Today is my "daddy's birthday" (He's not related to me at all. We just call him like that.) His teammates prepared a surprise party for him. I wonder if somebody would exert effort just to give me a party like that? haha! #AssumingMuch


In this connection, I had ample time to look at Mr. Drummer Boy. He was the one in-charge with their food, so he basically stayed here in the 31st floor for a few hours. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see him for hours. So, I took advantage of the opportunity. LOL!


Somebody told me that he's ugly. I BEG TO DISAGREE! We might have different standards when it comes to physical appearances. Just don't say that ugly word about him. He's charming, in some way. Well, most specially when he's on drums.



Hello Happiness.


source: google.com


Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥