Thursday, February 27, 2014

#100HappyDays | Feb 27, 2014

My blog post yesterday marked my 100th blog post for my WordPress account. Yehey! I started that blog last May, and I NEVER really expected that I had that much to share. I admit, most of the topic there were kinda non-sense and dramatic. That's why I am trying really hard to change the topics. It's not too late for change, right?


Another great news? I already have 100 followers! This is really unexpected, seriously. Who would have thought that my blog would touch the hearts of those people? I'm really thankful that they followed my blog. I hope this will also happen in this blogger account. Fingers crossed! :)




Blogging have been my private space in a public place. It's hard to pour your emotions while you're trying to avoid hurting other people. It's hard to write freely when you're hiding some information. With courage, I had the chance to mention the stuff that I want, without even thinking about what others might say. Well, it's all because they'll always have to say anything, whether I post something good or bad.





Again, thanks to all my followers. I'll do my best to entertain you with my future posts. Hope you'd also share your ideas about my articles. Use the comment box, please? :)






"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddha



#StayHappy! :)



Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥