Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#100HappyDays | April 09, 2014

DAY 46

Wednesday is hump day! We're already in the middle of the week, and it feels like every thing slows down. As I type this post, I just watched two movies and almost halfway through my third one. Haha! I've just finished my task, and just waiting for the updates of the missing reports and comments.


April 9 is one of the most special dates in my life. Not only because it's a holiday, but because of one special person who used to be a part of my life. History is history, as they say, but this person will always be a part of me.


It took me four long years to realize that my affection for him remained the same whatever happened between us. He's such a nice man, and it's pretty hard to get over someone like him.


Thanks to my graduation party two years ago, I was able to know the real reason why he decided to stop the relationship. It was a non-sense reason, but I guess the main point is we're both too young to handle a complicated relationship that time.


It's nice to know that he's already happy with where he is right now. He still looks the same, but I knows he's a very different man right now.


People change, but memories don't. It depends on you if you want to use those memories to make you or break you. In my case, I allowed those memories to do both, and I'm so sure that I've learned a lot from it.


See? There's a rainbow after the rain. ;)



PS: I had some crazy reminiscence of the way I look before. See the difference? Huge difference it is, eh? :)



Stay Happy! :)

Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥