Monday, April 28, 2014

SUPER LATE UPDATE!

I actually consider myself a LOSER in this happy days challenge. It's all beacause of my laziness and sickness within the previous days. However, let me share some special events that happened from April 17 until present.



APRIL 17 | DAY 54
It's Holy Thursday and most of the malls were closed. Thanks to WalterMart, we had the chance to hang out somewhere else aside from our sweet little room.

Though Glen isn't feeling good due to hang over, he still joined us. I asked my Aunt to come with me, as well as his youngest child. We just bought speakers for the two guys, shoes for myself, and ice cream for everyone!



APRIL 18 | DAY 55
Glen's birthday!

It is so awkward to celebrate his birthday since it's Good Friday. We planned to visit his brothers at Marikina, but we weren't able to do so since he's not feeling well. Blame all those headaches to the bottle of liquor that they drank last Wednesday! Arghh!

So, we just stayed at home, waited for a nice movie to watch, ate, and then slept. Good thing he felt better after all the rest that he had. :)



APRIL 19 | DAY 56
Glen's brothers we're calling us that morning. They were asking if we'll still visit them. After preparing ourselves, we endured a long and hot travel from ParaƱaque to Marikina! :)

I met his older brother and his wife for the first time. If only you could feel the tension that I was feeling that time. I was literally hyperventilating!

Side note: His brothers married pretty ladies. I wonder why he has to choose me. I'm not as pretty as they are. :)



APRIL 20 | DAY 57
SLEEPING DAY!

We woke up at 11am due to the water that flowed to our bedding. We were informed that the child from the neighborhood played with the mineral water and accidentally poured all of them at the floor.

After lunch, Glen and his older brother, Aries, watched a movie. Me? I fell asleep. Haha! I am so sleepy since I didn't enjoy much sleep that night. Totally disturb by all the drunk people. Hmp!



APRIL 21 | DAY 58
Back to work!

Though I still feel weak and restless, I have to go to work. I feel like my bed is calling for me and wants me to stay with it. Haha! If only I can take another absent. But na-ah. I have to GO TO WORK.

I watched Diary ng Panget tonight. Hehe! It's not a grand movie, but it justified the novel. Honestly, I watched the movie 'cause of my beloved James Reid! :)




APRIL 22 | DAY 59
Nothing significant. I started auditing tonight. I am so lazy to start with the work, but I pusehd myself to start working.

I updated my new WordPress account this time. I wanted to work on the Blogging Challenge, but it seems like I don't have enough inspirations to continue working on it. Well, whatever. Haha!


APRIL 23 | DAY 60
Suspension extension!

I was given another five days suspension for browsing unrelated sites during work house. The funny thing is, we're all caught when we have nothing to do. We're still waiting for the next cycle to be launched. Haha! Crazy, isn't it? Others doesn't even know that we're doing, and yet he feels like he knows everything. Oh, come on!

On the other hand, I signed a new contract with this company as a Link Placement Senior Writer. Sounds like a promotion, right? Well, I am personally disappointed with this and I don't think if I'll be staying much longer in this position. I have 8 days to hunt for another job, right? Haha!



APRIL 24 | DAY 61
A moment with drummer boy.

Well, it is an awkward moment with him. Haha! I won't humiliate myself even more through this post. And I think I never wish another awkward moment with him. Never again.



APRIL 25 | DAY 62
Anime's resignation.

I was informed of this sad, sad news about Anime's resignation. I am really sad to know that he's not coming back anymore. I feel sad to even think that I will never see him again.

On the other hand, I am so happy for him. He's now free from all the pressures and tension that was given to all the members of his team. If I'm not mistaken, he's one of the youngest members of their team. He shouldn't ruin his teenage life working on a job that can't compensate according to their given workload.

Adios Anime.



APRIL 26 | DAY 63
AJ's birthday!

It's our third month as a couple, as well. We didn't have any grand celebration this day, but we planned to have our "date" next week. If and only if he can extend his stay until the weekend.

Me and the Maldita's also had our pizza party at Joey Pepperoni. We got lots of disappointment, but I guess the bonding makes it all worth it. Though, I am really sorry for being the last to come. >.<

I also bought two good books today: Why Do We Have to Live with Men and Born in Fire.



APRIL 27 | DAY 64
Sickness day!

We were awaken by a knock on our front door. It was my aunt, with Jihanna, and they wanted to spend some time in our room. We're so unprepared; imagine too much clutter in our room! Haha! Anyway, they just stayed for about 10-15 minutes, and they went back to their room upstairs. :)

I rested for the whole day. Sleep and eat and drink medicine. That means Glen did the laundry, cooking, dish washing, and room cleaning.



APRIL 28 | DAY 65
It is the last glance..

I was so shocked to see Mr. Anime in our office tonight. I thought he was here to contradict the resignation announcement, but he was here to confirm that. He's not on his usual Monday attire, so I already knew he was leaving.

Anyway, I am thankful to know someone like him. A very cute guy who's a bit shy and a bit bubbly. I wasn't able to bond with him, as in never, but I love looking at him while he talks with his teammates.

Adios Anime. You will be missed. Forever.

(But not like the way I miss the original Anime. haha!)

On the other hand, my suspension dates are moved. I'll be rendering my suspension on June 2-6, which means I can have a week-long celebration of my birthday. This is the vacation that I badly need, and the chance to go find another darn job. Hehe! Fingers crossed. Hope everything will work out as planned. :)


So. here it is!

#100HappyDays Challenge, updated! :)


Stay happy!



Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥