Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#100HappyDays | April 2, 2014

DAY 39



I am now 21 years and 10 months old! ;) I'm really thankful that I was given the chance to live longer than I expected. I guess God has a long list of reasons why I shouldn't exist, but He's definitely giving me another chance to fulfill my duty and purpose in life.


Anyway, I've read lots of tweets about summer time - all the beach parties, swimming schedules, and cold drinks to enjoy. We've been planning trips and retreats to Baguio and Tagaytay - if only our salary would permit. Haha! My office-mate suggested a Bora trip, too! I think I drop by my "cousin's house" when we visit Aklan. Hmm. Am I ready to see him already? I dunno...

TCATR Water Baptism

Swimming with the Relleve family

I've been asking my friends if they want to go swimming, but I get no response. They might be very busy with the careers, so I have to postpone my plans. Haha! I hope May will come as fast as possible so that I can go back to the province and drag my family to the pool. Haha! I'm not fond of the beach, so I'll settle for the swimming pools. ;)


photo courtesy of Google.


I watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman tonight! It's a nice movie, actually. I'm grateful that my cousin asked me to watch the movie. I love it!

Gonna catch up to my reviews later. I just have to finish few camps for auditing.


Thanks for reading fellas!


#StayHappy

Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥