Saturday, March 1, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 1, 2014

Day 7


Hello March! Who would've thought that a month have passed already? I can only imagine myself having a date last Valentines Day, and now I have to prepare for the graduation rites! Haha! Times flies so fast that you don't have to waste any second that counts.


Cute overload! :)))



Before I slept, I had the chance to play with Baby Jihanna. It's so amazing to see her holding her milk bottle for the first time! Haha! She's indeed growing little by little everyday. She's not my child, but I'm so excited to see all the improvement and development that she's having. Hehe! I'm a proud aunt, ya' know. :)



More things to look forward on March:

- Tagaytay adventure (FOR REAL!)
- Cruise by the Bay on the end of the month (Fingers crossed)


“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddha



#SpreadHappiness



Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥