Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 5, 2014

Day 11


I've read this post yesterday, which reminds me of one thing that completes my day.


BOOKS!


I started buying a book last 2012, and my initial plan was to complete those that were written by Joshua Harris. I've read Boy Meets Girl when I was still in high school, but I can't buy a copy of my own since I find it expensive. (As a student, I don't have P400 to get the book.) LOL! I had the chance to buy it when I already had my first salary. *wink*

The current status of my bookshelf! It contains books and notebooks. Hehe! I hope I can add more books in the future. *Fingers crossed!*



Here's the list of my books as of March 5, 2014:

Author: Joshua Harris
- Boy Meets Girl
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye

Author: P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
- House of Night: Marked
- House of Night: Chosen
- House of Night: Untamed

Author: Jodi Picoult
- My Sister's Keeper

Author: Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
- Nicolae
- Soul Harvest

Author: Susan Forward
- The Men Who Love Women and The Women Who Love Them

Author: Susanne Pari
- The Fortune Catcher



Author: Zig Ziglar
- You Can Reach The Top


My reviewer for Civil Service Examination and my Bible. I also have another book given my by friend. I forgot the title and the author, but it talks about A-Z qualities of a great girl friend. :)

Aside from these paperbacks, I also saved some eBooks! I used to search for a copy of the book online when I can't find it on booksales. Hehe! Some of these eBooks were shared by my officemates and friends. I have copies of the Hunger Games Trilogy, Twilight Series, and even the latest book written by Dan Brown, Inferno.

My DropBox folder that contains all the eBooks. All of them are also stored on my phone, and I read them from time to time. I also have a copy of my own stories. LOL!


Reading has been my hobby after my ex-boyfriend broke up with me. And I guess, having a book is better than having a boyfriend. Just go back to the article above, and add amazing comparisons about the two. :)


#StayHappy



Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥