Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 19,2014

DAY 25


It's hard to notice things that are making you happy, especially when your day has a routine. Haha! This is just one challenge that I am planning to finish all the way. Adja, Ayin! :)


I've been called by mu supervisor for a one-on-one talk a while ago. I thought it's about a suspension again, but my mistake. It's my yearly evaluation! :)


Hmm.. Have I ever told you that it's my first time to last a year in a work place? Haha! It's one of my greatest achievements, actually. LOL!


Well, I got an "above-average" rating! Haha! Thanks for the favorable evaluation, Ate Aubrey! ♥


I got 14 absences for the past 12 months..


200+ minutes of late..


I never thought I accumulated all of them within a year.


Well, I was expecting a higher total, but I was mistaken.


That meeting was a nice break from my auditing works.. Haha! So after I post this, I have to focus on all local camps again. :)


BTW, our supervisor told me that I'm still on probationary for the Auditor position. If I won't like my work in here, I'll just be a slacker. He might demote me. Hahahahaha!


Oh well.. Back to work! :)


#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥