Saturday, March 15, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 15, 2014

DAY 21


Saturday is SLEEP RECOVERY DAY!



..or should I say so. Haha!



Due to my "depression", my friends decided to stay at Jollibee to talk about my farewell message to my dear OH. I honestly forgot the exact content that instant, but I promised to send a copy to each of them.


I arrived home around 8am, and then I slept.


I woke up at 7:30pm!


Enough sleep huh?


Then, I got a text message from my friend. He wants to see me.



I've got nothing to do, so off I go.



Haha!


We just talked about his awful training.


How he hated his Math subjects..


How he wanted to "quit" his recent training. :)




I hope he'll be happy with either decision that he's planning to take.





#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥