Thursday, March 27, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 27, 2014

DAY 33

TO MY MUSE

I never noticed how many decades have lapsed
When our crafts were carefully done and passed
When my pen is busy from time to time
Not minding the rules, the length, and the rhyme..

I never knew what took me so long to realize
that your presence in my life started to vaporize
I kept writing; that's all ever know
the strokes on my paper; it's all I could show..

I thought I was pleasing you
I certainly hope I do
Yet after browsing my previous crafts
You made me realize that I've lost my track..

To my dear muse, I solemnly plead
Please come back to me and continue to lead
Lead my word, my phrase, and my rhyme
Captivate me with your power that's worth a dime..


♥ Huntress

Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥