Monday, March 10, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 10, 2014

Day 16

awesome souvenir. ♥


Today could have been one of the best days in our lives. Our 4th year anniversary.

It's a story of treachery, pain, and sufferings.

So technically, it's  not a proper entry for Happy Days, right?

But let me take you to the other side of the story.

That relationship taught me how to be strong.

He taught me how to fight for my feelings. When to take heart and get what I want. Own what I was asked to own. Win the battle though it's kinda losing. And always believe in the power of love.

We're given the chance to pursue our love story, but it's too late.

When trust and communication is broken, your relationship will always be on the rocks.

It's better to remain your friend than be your wife and make you suffer until eternity.

Thanks for everything, my dear Potsi.

Thanks for the jersey. ♥



#StayHappy

Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥