Saturday, March 29, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 29, 2014

DAY 35


It's my little brother's birthday today!


Well, I think it's not appropriate for me to call him little. He's bigger than me, actually. I feel like I'm the youngest among the siblings when height matters, yah know. Haha!


I've been killing the time at the office when I decided to start working on some typing tests. I've searched for some sites that have typing "exams". I found lots of them, but others give quite unrealistic results. Haha! Below is one of the results that I've got in one of the exams.


courtesy of 10FastFingers.com




When I was starting in this company, my speed is just about 30-40 wpm. That was the result of my exam before here in my recent work. I guess things have changed now. I usually get a score of 40-50 wpm! Isn't that surprising? Haha!


Well, it's gonna be a tiring and exciting Saturday fellas! I'll be updating you of some events in my next post! Ola! :)



#StayHappy




Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥