Saturday, March 8, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 8, 2014

DAY 14


I just did something crazy.


I sent a friend request to my office crush, a.k.a Drummer Boy.



He's not that cute, I admit that. But I have this awful attraction to drummer boys. I guess that's because of my frustration.. (You know it already. Haha!)



The good new is, HE ACCEPTED IT! ♥



Name drop? LOL! ♥



At least we're friends.. though it's just on my social media account.


I wish we'll be more than friends in real life. Haha!


BACK TO REALITY. ♥


Wedding expo started today. However, due to our girl talk, I wasn't able to attend the first day. *sigh* I should've seen The Company perform live, :(



#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥