Saturday, March 22, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 22, 2014

DAY 28

It's time for unlimited rest! (or so I thought.) Haha!


My cousin wake me up at around 9 am, telling me that we have to attend the seminar about baptism at 2pm. I was TOO sleepy, and I think the speaker is already annoyed as she see me half-asleep. >.<


Sorry.. my eyelids are just out of control. They're falling down. :'(


I was also informed that the Jihanna's Christening is scheduled on the 30th of March. I was little bit worried 'cause the pick up date of the cake was 29th. Do you think it will affect the quality or taste of the cake? Any bakers there? I NEED HELP! >.<


For the FUN part, I just wanna share a new Facebook game that I've been loving. It's name is Jetpack Joyride.

OK fine. His name is attached. haha! Don't tell it him, OK? ;)





I've been browsing the games played by DrummerBoy, and found this one. I tried it, and it entertained me. I almost forgot all the stress in our workplace as I play it. ;)


It also reminded me of the game that I used to play in my cousin's phone while I was with him at the hospital. If I'm not mistaken, it's name is Subway Surfer. Have you tried that one? Give me your feedbacks! :)


#StayHappy

Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥