Friday, March 7, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 7, 2014

Day 13

For those who knew me personally, you'll remember that I had an obsession with a guy. He was an elementary teacher at VanderPol Christian Academy. He was a member in our youth group. He serves the church through Sunday School Ministry. He was one of the very best friends that I've ever had, until things have changed.

What makes me happy is the fact that the great in between us is slowly collapsing. I would never want him to be my lover. I just need my greatest friend back.


But in case he's willing to be my partner for the rest of our lives, well then, I'll be allowing him. Hahahah!


He knows I was just joking.. but jokes are half meant. ♥

#StayHappy ♥


Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥