Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 18, 2014

DAY 24


I never knew what made me happy today, until I "stalked" somebody's FB profile. Haha!



I've seen a video of their gig.. and I hope I'll be able to watch one in the future. If only I know his schedules. ^_^




He doesn't update his profile much, but I like the photos that are tagged to his account.



I might download some of them. Haha! I'll save them again in my Dropbox folder. It's becoming a photo album.. with all HIS photos. :)




This is just a quick update 'cause I'm still trying to fix all the auditing issues from the previous cycle. I need to finish it as soon as possible since another camp is already waiting for it's turn. *sigh




#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥