Thursday, March 20, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 20, 2014

DAY 26

I've been very busy with my new auditing task, and I almost miss my daily update about my happy days. Haha! However, I promised myself that I won't fail this challenge. And this new task is not an acceptable reason for me to fail. ;)


I just finished auditing one cycle! Yehey! Technically speaking, it's not a complete cycle..  but I just finished the ones that were assigned to me by OH. I'm about to start another cycle after I post this update. Whew! I hope there'll be lesser comments that are deleted or missing. :)


If you would notice, I was focusing my happy days on my work assignments. It's just that I haven't found anything special in my daily routine. Haha! I'll be updating more of my personal stuff in my weekend post. I have lots of topics to share, and plans that I need some honest opinions. ;)


While on my travel to our office, I saw a newspaper ad from the Philippine Star. They're looking for new talents, specifically for Feature Writers. Do you think I can be qualified? Haha! I'm planning to work on the sample article on weekend. I don't know if I can finish that. Hopefully, I could.


So that's all for today. :)


I still have to finish lots of things. Haha!


#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥