Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 25, 2014

DAY 31


My WordPress account is SUSPENDED, so I'll be focusing on my blogger account today. Haha!


I just want to share some memories that I want to happen again, if given a chance.




Swimming at the beach!

Hahaha!


I can still remember that day. It was the baptism day of our other church members, and we are there as witnesses. This photo was taken after our terrifying boat ride.


Our boat stopped at the middle of the sea. We all panicked, as expected, since the boatman told us that we run out of gas. *sigh


It was a fun experience, though. We're able to enjoy the few for longer hours.


It was scary, since I don't know how to swim to the shore. I know I can't make it.

Again, if given the chance to experience it again, I will definitely take on the challenge. Haha!


#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥