Sunday, March 16, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 16, 2014

Day 22


Nothing's really important for this day until my ex-boyfriend called.


He was asking for the details about my date. Haha! Why does he have to care, right?


Yes, I was at the hotel room that morning. Does that mean I have to be with someone? Nu-uh! I just wanna be alone sometimes. Spending my money on non-sense things. (I know this is NOT right, but I spoil myself sometimes.) Haha!


I was really making fun of his darn reactions. As if he's still my partner. Oh well.. He has to move on too.



Gotta prepare for my first day in auditing tomorrow. Hell!



..and first night shift without OH. :'(





#StayHappy


Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥