Monday, March 3, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 3, 2014

Day 9


I bought two new books!

Sorry, guys! I wasn't able to take a photo of the other book. Hehe! I'll just update it in my next post. I promise. :)


The frustrating thing is I can't find first and second books of this series. I should find the books Left Behind and Tribulation Force. Can someone out there help me find these? Thanks!



It's time for me to read inspirational novels. We never knew when the end times will come, and I believe I should start preparing myself for the second-coming of Christ.



I know, my life have been wasted for the past years, and I should come back to my right path. It's hard to work on these while you're all alone, but I'm glad I have my church-mates and Christian friends to support me on this process.



Never stop praying! Pursue your quiet time and devotion. Believe in God.



I almost got an accident while on my way to the office, but I believe God saved me 'cause of His purpose for my life. The incident made me feel sad and guilty. Who would have thought that God will save a disobedient lady like me?



Well, I hope my dear Christian fellows out there would give their words of encouragement. It will make my day! Thanks!



“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” - Helen Keller



#SpreadHappiness



Follow me on Twitter: @huntressAyin447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥