Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#100HappyDays | March 26, 2014

DAY 32


The saga continues here on my Blogger account! My WordPress blog is still suspended, so I'll continue my journey here. Well, I hope Blogger won't be bad to me, too. ;)


Today is such a GREAT DAY!


1. It's my graduation anniversary!
Who the hell celebrates the anniversary of graduations? Well, ME! It's been two years now, and I had the chance to reminisce those moments of fun, play, and pressure.

me, myself, and Ai. LOL! ;)

I can't  believe it's two years ago when I stepped on that stage wearing the black toga. Two years ago when I said goodbye to my student life, and said hello to the real world. Two years ago, I was dependent.

Things have changed. I changed. My life has changed through the years.

But I am still the Aileen Gin Arnesto, your dearest friend, whom you can rely on in times of need.




2. #WememberingWednesday
I know that's kinda weird, but I just wanted to start the first word with letter W. LOL!

I had the chance to chat with my HS schoolmate. Who would ever forget AloveR in a backpack? Haha! I guess my friends will always remember that. Hehe!

Giving a chance on that boy doesn't bother me. But that was before. He's nice. He's good. He's not perfect, but he can please me in some other ways. My friends like him, and they're really watching him so that he won't do something naughty. ;)


Do I have to translate it? Nah! I don't have any readers, anyway. ;)

High school love stories - puppy loves, first crush, etc - are really nice to remember. Haha! I just don't know if he wants to talk about it anymore. ^_^


#StayHappy


♥ Huntress

Follow me on Twitter: @xiehabiyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Start a chitchatt! ♥